Frontitude's plugin for Figma allows you to share content with Frontitude (UX copy, designs, fonts), submit copy changes and comments directly from Figma, and automatically sync your design mockups with the latest copy.
1. Open the Frontitude for Figma plugin page
2. At the top-right corner of the page, click Install (also click the heart button if you like what we do 😊)
3. The plugin is now installed on your account. Now let's see how to open it
1. Open a Figma file that you'd like to collaborate on using Frontitude
2. For opening Frontitude's plugin, you have a few options:
That's it! Need more guidance? Contact us at email@example.com